Friday 10 August 2012

FrontCover Cosmetics Aut/Win 2012






Here are the shots from a wonderful shoot I did for FrontCover back in April, which you can read about in my May blog entry.

FrontCover launched the first and only nail kit onto the market last year, so I was extremely proud to be a part of their 2012 Autumn/Winter range.

Michelle Hoines-White and her team's extensive research is so remarkable that the kit guarantees it's buyer to be BANG on trend!

You're going to struggle choosing which design to try first, so you might just have to wear them all. The nail wrap designs are fresh and innovative, my personal favourite is the Aztec print. As a hand model you get first hand experience of quality nail products so trust me when I say that these polishes are a dream to apply to the finger tips. A must for any fashionista!

I'll be putting an order in at FRONTCOVER pronto...last year all the kits sold out weeks before Christmas.

http://www.frontcovercosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment