Saturday 28 November 2020

Purple Bricks - Faces of commisery - Director Djawid Hakimyar



Sometimes Director's like to use my hands AND my face in their commercials! This was both an exciting and terrifying day at work for me because my character was a hairdresser who had to shave actor Joe Riley's head. I was definitely more scared than Joe was but after a couple of tests on the back of his head I was ready to go. It was such a pleasure working with Director Djawid Hakimyar, he has such a vision for comedy. All the crew and the team at Partizan made the shoot so much fun, it's definitely one I won't forget.

Director : Djawid Hakimyar
Production : Partizan
D.O.P : Simon Drescher
Wardrobe : Bex Crofton-Atkins
Hair / Makeup : AJ MakeupMan
Casting : Lesley Beatsell

No comments:

Post a Comment